Better Body Clinical Nutrition
Paleo Snack Idea # 7 of 12 (more to follow)
Wednesday, January 25, 2023 1:04 PM
Pastured Chicken Drumsticks;
Here is a recipe for Buffalo Chicken Drumsticks;
10 medium pastured chicken drumsticks
Olive oil spray or bottled
½ tsp sea salt
¼ tsp black pepper
½ teaspoon garlic powder
½ tsp smoked paprika
4 tbsp unsalted butter melted
4 tbsp hot pepper sauce
1. Preheat oven to 400oF and line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Arrange the chicken drumsticks on the prepared pan. Spray or brush them with olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt, black pepper, garlic powder and smoked paprika. Lightly spray them again of splash more olive oil with small shakes of your brush (do not brush the drumstick directly because it will remove the seasoning)
3. Bake the chicken until golden brown and cooked through, about 40 minutes (depending on the size of the drumsticks)
4. 10 minutes before the chicken is done, in a large bowl, whisk together the melted butter and hot pepper sauce. Set aside until the chicken is done.
5. Toss the cooked chicken pieces in the buffalo sauce until well coated.